Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based at Head Office in Maidstone, Kent
Salary / Benefits : £18,000 pa basic plus uncapped commission. Private Health Insurance
• Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
• Warm and friendly working environment.
• Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
• £18K base with strong OTE potential, PMI, 25 days holiday and profit share.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate continuously!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to hire an experienced telesales executive to sell funded training qualifications to Childcare businesses across the country, in order to support their employees learning and development.
About the role…
You’ll mix incoming leads and outbound calls to gather training requirements and assess and advise on the best qualification for childcare staff. At the same time, you’ll have the opportunity to cross-sell our other support services such as advanced software and websites. The aim is to create interest for our solutions and book appointments for Training Advisors and Development Partners.
The role does involve a high level of cold calling to childcare providers, so we’re keen to employ cheerful people with a positive attitude who thrive in a busy sales team.
What we look for…
• Experience in a sales role, ideally telephone sales.
• Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
• Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
• Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
• Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
• IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at Grade C or above.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV without delay.