Or train a staff member aged 16-18 and get £500
You’ll earn a voucher for your setting for every member of staff you train with Parenta. Whether you’re a new or existing customer of ours, you can put your voucher towards the cost of any of the products or services below:
|Product||Set up cost|
|Abacus – nursery management software||Y|
|Footsteps – EYFS tracker software||
|Dayshare – software to share a child’s daily diary with parents||
|Fee Planner – automated fee collection||Y|
|Short course CPD units||Y|
|Level 5 – childcare leadership qualification||Y|
Vouchers will be sent once the member of staff has completed 6 weeks of their course.
Just think…you could transform your provision with new software, build that nursery website you’ve always wanted, get around to doing your Level 5 qualification or simply receive money off the cost of your current subscription.
To earn your vouchers, fill in this form!
Terms and Conditions
- The nominated employee will need to be employed as a permanent member of staff, on at least the appropriate minimum wage and for at least 16 hours per week. They must pass eligibility requirements which will vary depending on the training course.
- The use of vouchers falls under the following terms and conditions:
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment for specified products.
- All vouchers will expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Vouchers will be issued for these courses only: Level 2/3 childcare apprenticeship, Level 2/3 Diploma in Business Administration, Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading and Level 3 Diploma in Management.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are only valid for full priced products or services.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Questions about our terms and conditions are welcomed, please contact us on 0800 002 9242.