Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Based in Maidstone, Kent.
Salary / Benefits : £18,000 basic and excellent commission structure
- Private Health Insurance
Closing date 31/01/2016
To provide Advice and Guidance to potential learners and childcare providers
To ensure that learners are on the correct courses and understand what is expected of them
To work with childcare providers to ensure that training provision meets their needs as a business
To manage the learner enrollment process
- Liaise with potential learners and childcare providers to provide Advice and Guidance on the nature, duration and commitment required for every course provided by Parenta to ensure that both the learner and Childcare provider understand the options before them.
- Discuss funding options with childcare providers based on the eligibility criteria of our funding partners and SFA guidelines
- Manage the enrolment process so that learners and childcare providers understand the courses they are eligible for and understand course duration and expected GLH.
- Ensure learners are allocated to the correct funding partner depending on eligibility and funding partner targets
- Maintain the database of candidates and ensure that all potential candidates know exactly where they are in the enrolment process
- Arrange online Initial Assessments with learners and childcare providers, and score them as appropriate
- Produce funder specific start paperwork and explain it to both the employer and the childcare provider, ensuring both fully understand the terms and conditions of training and who is funding the training
- Chase return of funding paperwork within agreed timescales
- Allocate eligible learners to assessors
- Achieve contractual targets as defined by the company
- Enrol and induct learners onto their chosen qualification in consideration of the needs of the childcare provider
- Liaise with and promote a positive relationship with all setting managers