We’re continuing our series of FREE webinars, organised for all who work in childcare – designed to help you overcome barriers, improve efficiency and support you whilst navigating your way through these ever changing and challenging times.
So, grab a cuppa and join our industry colleagues on Thursday 22nd April at 10:30am to discuss the hot topics that matter to you:
- Narratives that occur around differently abled children.
- The factors that can cause more harm than good to pre-existing conditions and the effect of this on achievement and mental health.
- The importance of positive narratives and role models – giving children the opportunity to meet differently abled people through stories.
- Why movement is so important for all children: ensuring make-believe, music and movement is accessible to all.
- Creative movement: building confidence in all children’s abilities.
- Personal and social development in movement sessions.